Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Mark Zuckerberg made an announcement that millions of people will enjoy! Facebook makes a long awaited change


A change and good and bad



It is about the issue of invitations to games!

Mark Zuckerberg made the official announcement:"I saw this question and was the most voted my thread so I sent a message to the person in charge of the team responsible for the development platform and I said we have to find a solution to the problem.

He said that there are some tools about <deprecated> that allow people to send invitations to people who have not played but received many invitations. But I have not prioritized stopping this problem because there were other priorities. But if the top things that concern to the people then we will. So do! "

This change is good, but what will happen to games or players who depend on those invited? Mark Zuckerberg will certainly find a solution for this.